Never pray for more than you want
A person in the “Introduction to Bach Flower Remedy” class complained that her son loves her too much. He has taken leave for a week and showering all his love for her. She wanted his love to be curtailed.
I warned her in the Reiki class, when you write an affirmation and give Reiki to it, it will happen and you need to be ready for the consequences. That is, we should ask for what we need and not what we want.
Why Chicory? Chicory person will eat less in the hotel because he is spending money for it. He or she will spend less and therefore, they also take less.
Energy of thanks
Is there a flower that opens one up the energy of thanks or gratitude in general?
A send-off speech well-received
Sometime back, when I was asked to give a send-off speech for one of our overseas consultants, you asked me to take Chicory and give the speech. Please explain the connection.
Chicory will not appreciate in full. He will give it in installments. Even the salary that he has to pay his employees, he will not pay on time. He will give it bit by bit.
For example, a politician will not complement his associates in total. He will keep them in check by offering complements little by little.
Will manipulate others
HEATHER person will approach a person and will get rejected, for he will be always be talking about his problems.
A Chicory person on the other hand, will manipulate to receive love. However, she will never be satisfied as she is like a pot with a hole.
Of course, to receive love she will do anything. In that process, she will become HEATHER, rejected by the opposite person.
Do anything to get love
Will lie, to get love and become a CHESTNUT BUD.
And give love to receive love. So, she can become a CENTAURY too.
A Chicory person will constantly interfere with others. He has to give them input on continuous basis. He will not let go the other person unless his work done. So he will invite IMPATIENS people, who will not be able to tolerate a Chicory person.
A Chicory person is a possessive person. Eventually this will make her suspicious and thus she will become a HOLLY person.
The only person, who will get all the attention, during a funeral, is the person who is dead. “If I had to die to get all the attention in the world, then I am ready to die”, said an English statesman.
Chicory is such a person.
From Meditation on Bach Flowers CD:
Chicory characteristics are an ocean. Nobody can understand its true nature. So we can go on talking about it. So our prayer to Chicory is longer than others too…
“Chicory, you symbolize mother’s love. You represent unconditional love. Let me love selflessly. Let me have true concern for others.
Whenever I am filled up with self-pity, Chicory, remind me, guide me that I am loved and approved by all
Whenever I feel hurt or rejected, remind me that I am loved by god. Whenever, I get angry at the ingratitude of others, remind me Chicory to forget and forgive.
Release my ego-centric needs. Release my possessive nature. Release my self-love.
There is a thirst for love which no human relations can quench. It is only the divine love that can satisfy that thirst. Let this message of yours Chicory, be the guiding force of my life.”
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: A, about, affirmation, angry, anything, appreciate, approach, approved, ask, associates, attention, “Introduction to Bach Flower Remedy”, “Meditation on Bach Flowers CD”, Bach Flower Remedy, basis, CENTAURY, characteristics, check, chestnut bud, Chicory, class, complained, complement, concern, connection, consequences, consultants, continuous, curtailed, dead, die, divine, Do, done, eat, ego-centric, employees, energy, English, example, explain, feel, filled, Flower, for, force, forget, forgive, full, funeral, get, give, Giver, go, Grace, gratitude, guide, guiding, HEATHER, hole, Holly, hotel, human, hurt, IMPATIENS, in, ingratitude, input, installments, interfere, invite, leave, less, let, lie, life, like, loved, loves, manipulate, message, money, more, mother’s, much, Naran S Balakumar, nature, need, never, not, ocean, of, offering, on, opens, opposite, others, overseas, pay, person, politician, possessive, pot, pray, prayer, problems, process, quench, R Mohan, ready, receive, Reiki, rejected, relations, Release, Reluctant, remind, represent, salary, satisfied, satisfy, self-love, self-pity, selflessly, send-off, showering, son, speech, spending, statesman, suspicious, symbolize, Take, taken, talking, than, thanks, The flower angels, thirst, time, to, tolerate, too, true, unconditional, understand, up, want, warned, well-received, why, work, world, write, you
The Bach Flower Remedy Agrimony
I want peace of mind; mental torture, worry, concealed from others
- You will get a true friend, if you are true to yourself
- Cheerful, jovial and humorous in the company but depressed when alone
- By all means, avoids being alone. Adopts peace to be in company of people. Though under tension within.
- Doesn’t like to argue and thus he will avoid an argument and so gives up his viewpoint easily
- Desires harmony and peace
- Hides his worries from others. Will do anything to hide them. So his true feelings are unknown to others.
- Grieves over little things they failed to do, for e.g., as simple as forgetting to call back or post a letter or unsuccessful sexual encounter
- Have big desires but acts as though he has very little desires
- Agrimony is dual in existence – on one side makes attempts to pretend, while on the other side masking his unpleasant side. Good outside, but bad inside, where the bad side may not be known to others.
- Does anything to hide worry – smoking, drinking etc
- Likes to be in the company of others
- Thinks one way, but feels other way
- Likes – live peacefully, please all the people, do a great deal
- Escapes into: Movies, parties or actions of any kind
- Ignore the flaws of partner
- Dislikes: any dispute or discord
- Agrimony’s avoidance is a type of control over his emotions. More and more a person controls finally he will lose control or he will always have a fear of losing control.
Some of the expressions which point to Agrimony are:
- I am averse to talk about my problems hence I hide my worries or problems from others putting up a smiling face
- I silently bear my sufferings
- To forget my problems, I work overtime
- My friends think that I am social and extrovert. But I only know my problems.
- When alone in the night, I start worrying. During day time I forget.
- I like to be always in company
- During grief, I cry in my room, but I smile outside
- I am averse to talk about my problems hence I hide my worries or I silently bear my sufferings
- It can be given to all those who masturbate
- People around you will become true friends
- You will be able to discuss everything including your problems, openly with others
- You won’t pretend neither will you mask your feelings
- Agrimony can be very helpful in true communication – Beech + Agrimony
- Teenagers –conflicting thoughts and emotions – Agrimony will be helpful to resolve them.
- For children who could not express the intimidation they experience in school.
- For people who lie – along with chestnut bud
- Agrimony for any physically sensitive pain as suppressed emotional pains are expressed as physical pains
- Pulling hair, biting nails, grinding teeth, skin rashes – Internal restlessness
- To keep peace, to avoid conflict, hide inner worry, restlessness
- Be a peacemaker
- Positive traits that are developed by Agrimony: genuine inner joy, true harmony and inner peace
- To be a skillful diplomat a talented peacemaker, true optimist.
- Agrimony + Chestnut bud: a person may avoid a situation or may avoid another person for fear of confrontation. Confrontation will disturb him. Any disturbance in the peace will make him avoid a situation or escape from the situation. Chestnut Bud – will avoid a person or a situation.
- Straight away prescribe in mediation and negotiations – Agrimony + Beech + Chestnut bud
- For any Skin problem: Agrimony + Crab Apple
- For Blood Pressure: Agrimony + Willow + Cherry plum –
- Paralysis: Escapism and avoidance are the two remedies have these key words. Paralysis – too much of Anger. Agrimony will have anger inside or sadness inside but smile outside: Agrimony + Willow + Chestnut bud + Cherry plum.
- By nature I always avoid quarrels, arguments, confrontation: AGRIMONY, ROCK WATER
- I don’t argue because speaking up will only make things worse: AGRIMONY, WATER VIOLET
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, actions, acts, Adopts, Agrimony, alone, Anger, argue, argument, attempts, averse, avoidance, avoids, Bach Flower Remedy, bad, bear, Beech, big, biting, Blood Pressure, call back, Cheerful, Cherry plum, chestnut bud, children, communication, company, concealed, conflict, conflicting, confrontation, control, Crab Apple, cry, day, deal, depressed, Desires, developed, diplomat, discord, discuss, Dislikes, dispute, disturb, drinking, dual, emotional, emotions, encounter, Escapes, Escapism, existence, experience, express, Expressions, extrovert, face, failed, fear, feelings, flaws, forget, forgetting, friend, friends, genuine, get, given, Good, great, grief, Grieves, grinding, hair, harmony, helpful, Hides, humorous, Ignore, Indications, inner, inside, Internal, intimidation, jovial, joy, Key words, kind, known, letter, lie, little, live, lose, losing, masking, masturbate, means, mediation, mental, message, mind, Movies, nails, Naran S Balakumar, nature, negotiations, night, openly, optimist, others, outside, overtime, pain, Paralysis, parties, partner, peace, peacefully, Peacemaker, people, physical, physically, please, point, positive, post, prescribe, pretend, problems, Pulling, putting, quarrels, rashes, resolve, restlessness, ROCK WATER, room, sadness, school, sensitive, sexual, side, silently, situation, skillful, skin, smile, smiling, smoking, social, speaking, sufferings, suppressed, talented, talk, teenager’s, teeth, tension, The, things, thinks, time, to, torture, traits, true, type, unknown, unpleasant, unsuccessful, up, Usage, viewpoint, WATER VIOLET, Willow, within, work, worries, Worry, worse, yourself
The Bach Flower Remedy Willow
Resentment, bitterness, ‘because’ is the key word, will not forgive or forget. Feels victimized blaming others always.
- Why should it happen to me?
- I have not deserved this misfortune.
- My efforts are not rewarded.
- Life is unfair.
- People are utterly ungrateful for the sacrifices I have made.
- I feel I am neglected, I am bitter about my ….
- My prayers will never be answered.
- I feel angry about being cheated by …
- I feel angry with my father because he didn’t let me choose my clothes
- I may look better, but I don’t feel better
When you hear all the above statements you can easily find out that it is a willow person.
- He is always grumbling.
- He will not forgive or forget anything.
- Willow person always carries a grudge about a situation or a person for years, never trying to resolve it.
- The Willow feels he is a victim, i.e. he will not accept responsibility for the situation he is in.
- The bitterness may develop due to rejection or humiliation.
- The bitterness may develop after loss.
- Willow feels resentful towards others or towards life.
- Wonders why they have been so unfortunate. This is more so if people around him, are successful and fortunate.
- Willow accepts help from others and takes it for granted.
- When people think that someone is doing black magic to them.
- If he is getting old or he couldn’t purchase a house or car, he couldn’t get his promotion, or if he couldn’t do his PhD, he says fate is unfair.
- Willow is the essence for conciliation and forgiveness.
- To forget and forgive pray to Willow.
- Walnut + Willow + Chicory + Cherry plum + Beech forms the Harmony Pack (a combination for harmony). Minimum of 5 pills in water and sprinkle in the house. Add Rescue Remedy to it when someone explodes suddenly.
- Willow + Holly – when someone is doing black magic.
- Sudden loss of appetite.
|WILLOW||Why should it happen to me|
|WILLOW||I feel that I am singled out by God to suffer|
|WILLOW||I have not deserved this misfortune|
|WILLOW||Fate has treated me unfairly! Poor me!|
|WILLOW||I can’t help recalling everyone who had caused me trouble|
|WILLOW||I am angry at others|
|WILLOW||I have aversion to life|
|WILLOW||I start disliking everybody – blaming everybody|
|WILLOW –||Life is unfair including my parents, relatives|
|WILLOW, HONEYSUCKLE||I am angry at past events|
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, accept, after, angry, answered, appetite, aversion, ‘because’, Bach Flower Remedy, Beech, better, bitter, bitterness, black magic, blaming, car, carries, caused, cheated, Cherry plum, Chicory, choose, clothes, combination, conciliation, deserved, develop, disliking, doing, due, efforts, essence, events, explodes, fate, father, Feels, find, forget, forgive, forgiveness, forms, fortunate, getting, God, granted, grumbling, harmony, Harmony Pack, hear, help, Holly, HONEYSUCKLE, house, humiliation, Indications, Key words, life, look, loss, made, me, misfortune, My, Naran S Balakumar, neglected, never, not, old, others, out, parents, past, people, PhD, pills, Poor, pray, prayers, promotion, purchase, rejection, relatives, Rescue Remedy, resentful, Resentment, resolve, responsibility, rewarded, sacrifices, singled, situation, sprinkle, statement, successful, Sudden, suffer, The, The flower angels, think, treated, trouble, trying, unfair, unfortunate, ungrateful, Usage, victim, victimized, Walnut, water, Well-Wisher, why, Willow, years