The Bach Flower Remedy Crab Apple
The cleanser, over-emphasis on trivial details, always thinks about cleanliness, frequent washing of hands
- He wants to get rid of anything unclean
- Obsessive cleanliness, always washing hands
- Crab Apple thinks and worries about trivialities
- He always talks about infection
- Crab Apple opens the mind to initiate change, so that self-acceptance will be there.
- “Sex is dirty” is the expression of Crab Apple
- When there is a need to hide the wrong or unclean aspect
- Always with a mirror, and always concerned about physical looks
- Self-dislike teenager’s remedy.
- Others are teasing me for my appearance
- I am obsessed with hygiene and cleanliness
- Total mental and physical cleanser
- Releases shame in sex abuse
- Keep Crab Apple in the North East corner of the marriage hall
- To protect one’s energy field – Crab Apple + Walnut
- After steroid intake, to overcome the hangover, Crab Apple is a must.
- It is recommended for doctors who work in a hospital.
- To overcome the side effects of allopathic drugs.
- Obsessive cleanliness – Crab Apple + White chestnut + Walnut + Pine
- Remedy for pimples – Crab Apple + Walnut (mix in Olive oil and massage)
- Take the remedy thrice a day internally.
- For all skin diseases, psoriasis for example – Crab Apple is the base remedy
- Dust allergy – Crab Apple + Walnut + Yellow Sapphire
- Food Allergy – Crab Apple + Walnut + Beech + Holly
- For dryness or oily skin – Crab Apple (in bath)
The above mentioned remedies are Bach flower remedies, except for Yellow Sapphire, which is a gem remedy. They are available in Homeopathy shops across the world or in the Center. Gem remedies are available in the centre in the form of pills.