Posted by NaranTeam
Never pray for more than you want
A person in the “Introduction to Bach Flower Remedy” class complained that her son loves her too much. He has taken leave for a week and showering all his love for her. She wanted his love to be curtailed.
I warned her in the Reiki class, when you write an affirmation and give Reiki to it, it will happen and you need to be ready for the consequences. That is, we should ask for what we need and not what we want.
Why Chicory? Chicory person will eat less in the hotel because he is spending money for it. He or she will spend less and therefore, they also take less.
Energy of thanks
Is there a flower that opens one up the energy of thanks or gratitude in general?
A send-off speech well-received
Sometime back, when I was asked to give a send-off speech for one of our overseas consultants, you asked me to take Chicory and give the speech. Please explain the connection.
Chicory will not appreciate in full. He will give it in installments. Even the salary that he has to pay his employees, he will not pay on time. He will give it bit by bit.
For example, a politician will not complement his associates in total. He will keep them in check by offering complements little by little.
Will manipulate others
HEATHER person will approach a person and will get rejected, for he will be always be talking about his problems.
A Chicory person on the other hand, will manipulate to receive love. However, she will never be satisfied as she is like a pot with a hole.
Of course, to receive love she will do anything. In that process, she will become HEATHER, rejected by the opposite person.
Do anything to get love
Will lie, to get love and become a CHESTNUT BUD.
And give love to receive love. So, she can become a CENTAURY too.
A Chicory person will constantly interfere with others. He has to give them input on continuous basis. He will not let go the other person unless his work done. So he will invite IMPATIENS people, who will not be able to tolerate a Chicory person.
A Chicory person is a possessive person. Eventually this will make her suspicious and thus she will become a HOLLY person.
The only person, who will get all the attention, during a funeral, is the person who is dead. “If I had to die to get all the attention in the world, then I am ready to die”, said an English statesman.
Chicory is such a person.
From Meditation on Bach Flowers CD:
Chicory characteristics are an ocean. Nobody can understand its true nature. So we can go on talking about it. So our prayer to Chicory is longer than others too…
“Chicory, you symbolize mother’s love. You represent unconditional love. Let me love selflessly. Let me have true concern for others.
Whenever I am filled up with self-pity, Chicory, remind me, guide me that I am loved and approved by all
Whenever I feel hurt or rejected, remind me that I am loved by god. Whenever, I get angry at the ingratitude of others, remind me Chicory to forget and forgive.
Release my ego-centric needs. Release my possessive nature. Release my self-love.
There is a thirst for love which no human relations can quench. It is only the divine love that can satisfy that thirst. Let this message of yours Chicory, be the guiding force of my life.”
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: A, about, affirmation, angry, anything, appreciate, approach, approved, ask, associates, attention, “Introduction to Bach Flower Remedy”, “Meditation on Bach Flowers CD”, Bach Flower Remedy, basis, CENTAURY, characteristics, check, chestnut bud, Chicory, class, complained, complement, concern, connection, consequences, consultants, continuous, curtailed, dead, die, divine, Do, done, eat, ego-centric, employees, energy, English, example, explain, feel, filled, Flower, for, force, forget, forgive, full, funeral, get, give, Giver, go, Grace, gratitude, guide, guiding, HEATHER, hole, Holly, hotel, human, hurt, IMPATIENS, in, ingratitude, input, installments, interfere, invite, leave, less, let, lie, life, like, loved, loves, manipulate, message, money, more, mother’s, much, Naran S Balakumar, nature, need, never, not, ocean, of, offering, on, opens, opposite, others, overseas, pay, person, politician, possessive, pot, pray, prayer, problems, process, quench, R Mohan, ready, receive, Reiki, rejected, relations, Release, Reluctant, remind, represent, salary, satisfied, satisfy, self-love, self-pity, selflessly, send-off, showering, son, speech, spending, statesman, suspicious, symbolize, Take, taken, talking, than, thanks, The flower angels, thirst, time, to, tolerate, too, true, unconditional, understand, up, want, warned, well-received, why, work, world, write, you
Posted by NaranTeam
The Bach Flower Remedy Holly
Hatred, envy, suspicious, doubt, revengeful attitude, no humour
Message from Holly
- Anger , Rage
- Fears of being deceived
- Frequently feel offended or hurt
- You are easily annoyed or you get angry at everything and everybody
- Have you ever felt pain when you heard about some one’s luck or happiness?
- Was there any occasion you become violent and overheated?
- Sibling rivalry
- Will do harm to others
- The control negative feature of this flower is suspicion. Holly is specific in paranoid personality disorder. The person thinks that others are there to deceive him or play tricks on him.
- He doubts the loyalty of others
- He doesn’t make friends easily
- He has no sense of humor
- He is irritated because of suspicion
- He considers everybody as his enemy
- He has jealousy with anger and insults others
- He feels others are happy
- He gets easily offended by jokes
- Holly people live in a constant state of restless irritation, get angry easily and lose control of them
- Even a fly on the wall will anger them in situations of extreme tension
Some of the statements from a Holly person are…
- Others always misunderstand me
- I feel angry at everybody including myself
- I easily fly into a rage
- Sometimes, I am so tense that even a small thing makes me mad
- I often get angry at myself, especially when someone has persuaded me to do something I actually do not want to do
- I often have uncontrollable temper tantrums
- I am constantly unsatisfied and suffer for no reason
- My friends say I am hot-tempered
- Sometimes, I am very unfriendly, although the other person has given me no reason to be
- I often wake up at night to my own voice and hear myself complaining out aloud
- I am resentful
- I am very suspicious
- It is very difficult for me to forgive myself or others
- I feel very jealous when my husband goes to a seminar and therefore, he has to call home every hour.
- I often envy other women who are prettier than I am
- My temper has become violent (Holly has no feelings of compassion)
- I hate……… who has such a happy life
- I am bad-tempered, discontented and frustrated, I don’t know why? Now I have come to a stage where I can’t trust anybody.
- HOLLY protects us from everything that is not universal love. It opens our heart and unites us with divine love.
- The flower remedy HOLLY helps against anger, hate, envy, jealousy, suspicion and revengefulness
- Cut off from others – HOLLY + HEATHER
- I always have a feeling of being deceived (deceit). I always suspect that there is something negative in what people say: HOLLY + CRAB APPLE
- I feel offended or hurt easily.
- When I hear of somebody’s luck or happiness or growth, a flash of envy or jealousy comes in the heart: HOLLY + CHICORY
- As a result of their temperament, Holly people suffer acute and violent illness for example, sudden high fever, inflammation burning or itching, skin rashes, allergies. In these cases HOLLY can be considered.
- Sudden shooting of temperature or BP: HOLLY + CHERRY PLUM
|HOLLY||I have become jealous of others|
|HOLLY||I start feeling that people have “ulterior motives” I start suspecting them|
|MIMULUS, HOLLY||The child is often irritable, aggressive|
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, acute, aggressive, allergies, aloud, Anger, angry, annoyed, “I love”, Bach Flower Remedy, bad-tempered, become, being, BP, burning, call, Cherry plum, Chicory, compassion, Complaining, constant, control, Crab Apple, Cut off, deceit, deceived, difficult, discontented, divine, Doubt, doubts, easily, enemy, envy, everybody, everything, example, extreme, Fears, feature, feel, felt, fever, flash, forgive, Frequently, friends, from, frustrated, growth, happiness, Happy, harm, Hatred, heart, HEATHER, high, Holly, home, hot-tempered, hurt, Husband, illness, in, Indications, inflammation, insults, irritable, irritated, itching, jealousy, jokes, Key words, life, live, lose, Love, Lover, loyalty, luck, mad, make, message, misunderstand, motives, Naran S Balakumar, negative, no humour, occasion, offended, opens, others, our, out, overheated, pain, paranoid personality disorder, person, persuaded, play, prettier, protects, Rage, rashes, reason, resentful, restless, revengeful attitude, rivalry, seminar, sense, shooting, Sibling, situations, skin, state, statements, Sudden, suffer, suspicion, suspicious, tantrums, temper, temperature, tension, The, The flower angels, tricks, Trust, ulterior, uncontrollable, unfriendly, unites, Universal, unsatisfied, us, Usage, violent, women