Posted by NaranTeam
The Bach Flower Remedy Holly
Hatred, envy, suspicious, doubt, revengeful attitude, no humour
Message from Holly
- Anger , Rage
- Fears of being deceived
- Frequently feel offended or hurt
- You are easily annoyed or you get angry at everything and everybody
- Have you ever felt pain when you heard about some one’s luck or happiness?
- Was there any occasion you become violent and overheated?
- Sibling rivalry
- Will do harm to others
- The control negative feature of this flower is suspicion. Holly is specific in paranoid personality disorder. The person thinks that others are there to deceive him or play tricks on him.
- He doubts the loyalty of others
- He doesn’t make friends easily
- He has no sense of humor
- He is irritated because of suspicion
- He considers everybody as his enemy
- He has jealousy with anger and insults others
- He feels others are happy
- He gets easily offended by jokes
- Holly people live in a constant state of restless irritation, get angry easily and lose control of them
- Even a fly on the wall will anger them in situations of extreme tension
Some of the statements from a Holly person are…
- Others always misunderstand me
- I feel angry at everybody including myself
- I easily fly into a rage
- Sometimes, I am so tense that even a small thing makes me mad
- I often get angry at myself, especially when someone has persuaded me to do something I actually do not want to do
- I often have uncontrollable temper tantrums
- I am constantly unsatisfied and suffer for no reason
- My friends say I am hot-tempered
- Sometimes, I am very unfriendly, although the other person has given me no reason to be
- I often wake up at night to my own voice and hear myself complaining out aloud
- I am resentful
- I am very suspicious
- It is very difficult for me to forgive myself or others
- I feel very jealous when my husband goes to a seminar and therefore, he has to call home every hour.
- I often envy other women who are prettier than I am
- My temper has become violent (Holly has no feelings of compassion)
- I hate……… who has such a happy life
- I am bad-tempered, discontented and frustrated, I don’t know why? Now I have come to a stage where I can’t trust anybody.
- HOLLY protects us from everything that is not universal love. It opens our heart and unites us with divine love.
- The flower remedy HOLLY helps against anger, hate, envy, jealousy, suspicion and revengefulness
- Cut off from others – HOLLY + HEATHER
- I always have a feeling of being deceived (deceit). I always suspect that there is something negative in what people say: HOLLY + CRAB APPLE
- I feel offended or hurt easily.
- When I hear of somebody’s luck or happiness or growth, a flash of envy or jealousy comes in the heart: HOLLY + CHICORY
- As a result of their temperament, Holly people suffer acute and violent illness for example, sudden high fever, inflammation burning or itching, skin rashes, allergies. In these cases HOLLY can be considered.
- Sudden shooting of temperature or BP: HOLLY + CHERRY PLUM
|HOLLY||I have become jealous of others|
|HOLLY||I start feeling that people have “ulterior motives” I start suspecting them|
|MIMULUS, HOLLY||The child is often irritable, aggressive|
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, acute, aggressive, allergies, aloud, Anger, angry, annoyed, “I love”, Bach Flower Remedy, bad-tempered, become, being, BP, burning, call, Cherry plum, Chicory, compassion, Complaining, constant, control, Crab Apple, Cut off, deceit, deceived, difficult, discontented, divine, Doubt, doubts, easily, enemy, envy, everybody, everything, example, extreme, Fears, feature, feel, felt, fever, flash, forgive, Frequently, friends, from, frustrated, growth, happiness, Happy, harm, Hatred, heart, HEATHER, high, Holly, home, hot-tempered, hurt, Husband, illness, in, Indications, inflammation, insults, irritable, irritated, itching, jealousy, jokes, Key words, life, live, lose, Love, Lover, loyalty, luck, mad, make, message, misunderstand, motives, Naran S Balakumar, negative, no humour, occasion, offended, opens, others, our, out, overheated, pain, paranoid personality disorder, person, persuaded, play, prettier, protects, Rage, rashes, reason, resentful, restless, revengeful attitude, rivalry, seminar, sense, shooting, Sibling, situations, skin, state, statements, Sudden, suffer, suspicion, suspicious, tantrums, temper, temperature, tension, The, The flower angels, tricks, Trust, ulterior, uncontrollable, unfriendly, unites, Universal, unsatisfied, us, Usage, violent, women
Posted by NaranTeam
The Bach Flower Remedy Willow
Resentment, bitterness, ‘because’ is the key word, will not forgive or forget. Feels victimized blaming others always.
- Why should it happen to me?
- I have not deserved this misfortune.
- My efforts are not rewarded.
- Life is unfair.
- People are utterly ungrateful for the sacrifices I have made.
- I feel I am neglected, I am bitter about my ….
- My prayers will never be answered.
- I feel angry about being cheated by …
- I feel angry with my father because he didn’t let me choose my clothes
- I may look better, but I don’t feel better
When you hear all the above statements you can easily find out that it is a willow person.
- He is always grumbling.
- He will not forgive or forget anything.
- Willow person always carries a grudge about a situation or a person for years, never trying to resolve it.
- The Willow feels he is a victim, i.e. he will not accept responsibility for the situation he is in.
- The bitterness may develop due to rejection or humiliation.
- The bitterness may develop after loss.
- Willow feels resentful towards others or towards life.
- Wonders why they have been so unfortunate. This is more so if people around him, are successful and fortunate.
- Willow accepts help from others and takes it for granted.
- When people think that someone is doing black magic to them.
- If he is getting old or he couldn’t purchase a house or car, he couldn’t get his promotion, or if he couldn’t do his PhD, he says fate is unfair.
- Willow is the essence for conciliation and forgiveness.
- To forget and forgive pray to Willow.
- Walnut + Willow + Chicory + Cherry plum + Beech forms the Harmony Pack (a combination for harmony). Minimum of 5 pills in water and sprinkle in the house. Add Rescue Remedy to it when someone explodes suddenly.
- Willow + Holly – when someone is doing black magic.
- Sudden loss of appetite.
|WILLOW||Why should it happen to me|
|WILLOW||I feel that I am singled out by God to suffer|
|WILLOW||I have not deserved this misfortune|
|WILLOW||Fate has treated me unfairly! Poor me!|
|WILLOW||I can’t help recalling everyone who had caused me trouble|
|WILLOW||I am angry at others|
|WILLOW||I have aversion to life|
|WILLOW||I start disliking everybody – blaming everybody|
|WILLOW –||Life is unfair including my parents, relatives|
|WILLOW, HONEYSUCKLE||I am angry at past events|
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, accept, after, angry, answered, appetite, aversion, ‘because’, Bach Flower Remedy, Beech, better, bitter, bitterness, black magic, blaming, car, carries, caused, cheated, Cherry plum, Chicory, choose, clothes, combination, conciliation, deserved, develop, disliking, doing, due, efforts, essence, events, explodes, fate, father, Feels, find, forget, forgive, forgiveness, forms, fortunate, getting, God, granted, grumbling, harmony, Harmony Pack, hear, help, Holly, HONEYSUCKLE, house, humiliation, Indications, Key words, life, look, loss, made, me, misfortune, My, Naran S Balakumar, neglected, never, not, old, others, out, parents, past, people, PhD, pills, Poor, pray, prayers, promotion, purchase, rejection, relatives, Rescue Remedy, resentful, Resentment, resolve, responsibility, rewarded, sacrifices, singled, situation, sprinkle, statement, successful, Sudden, suffer, The, The flower angels, think, treated, trouble, trying, unfair, unfortunate, ungrateful, Usage, victim, victimized, Walnut, water, Well-Wisher, why, Willow, years