Posted by Naran S. Balakumar
Mother says on Balsam Flower: “Generosity in the Physical…Likes abundance and gives abundantly.”
Receive by Giving
Means generosity…What is generosity? It means giving without bargaining. Where can we use it? In selling your property or buying a property…
A person is generous means he is acting from the heart centre. He minds about only giving. He doesn’t think about receiving.
If we need that kind of generosity in our heart, we can project the Balsam flower in our heart centre.
Managing mean-minded people, who wants to cheat you
If any person is mean-minded and not giving your money…
One might have taken your money and he is dodging to give it back to you. He might be avoiding you or evading you. Paste the picture on him (write his name on a paper and paste), and meditate on the flower.
Between brothers and sisters there is always a dispute whether to give the equal share to all-concerned. Then you could use this flower.
For voluntary agencies, to collect donations from people, they can have this picture or they could put the picture of Balsam in their letter-head.
If you suggest to them, they might ask you to do it for them. For that we need to be generous.
If you visualize Balsam flower in your heart centre (chakra), you will attract people who are generous and who are not bargaining.
Making people fair to you
If anybody is unfair, aggressive, ill-tempered or spiteful, paste this picture on the name of the person or visualize the flower in their heart centre. Also, you can project the flowers on others, the moment you think about the flowers, they appear, as they represent divine in this world.
Only Red Balsam has got the above-mentioned properties.
Opening of heart and throat chakras
This Balsam flower opens the heart centre to a very great extent.
Is it alright to keep on give without receiving anything, as at someday I might become pauper? That question will come only from the solar plexus centre, which is below the heart centre. When the throat is closed, even when the heart is open, that question or doubt will arise in us.
When the throat chakra opens up, one will start believe in abundance in receiving. It talks only gods-ways.
Surrendering (to divinity) comes to us, when the throat chakra is opened. If you are not worried about receiving, it happens.
So don’t believe even if a clairvoyant says your throat chakra is open fully. Ask the question, “Do I have the surrendering attitude to divinity? Do I believe in giving without receiving?” If the answer is “yes”, it means that the heart and throat are opened. Otherwise, they are not opened.
Our hearts are closed when…
- In the previous lifetime, you would have suffered a bad love life, and therefore, you have closed your heart to others in this lifetime
- Might have had a bad childhood
- Had experienced a traumatic relationship
- You may remain single
- You may be childless
When your heart is closed…
How to open up your heart?
Meditate on Balsam flower, look at the picture of Balsam flower or chant Balsam. You can also do a prayer to Balsam.
Get married by praying to Balsam
“O Balsam Flower! Please open my heart centre, which might have been closed due to unfavorable events and emotions either in the past life or in the present life. Open my heart. Prepare me to connect to the person, who is meant to be with me in this life forever”.
The unmarried or a divorcee can say this prayer to Balsam, by keeping the picture on the heart.
Tags: about, Abundant, abundantly, acting, agencies, aggressive, all-concerned, attract, avoiding, bad, Balsam, bargaining, believe, brothers, buying, by, centre, chakra, chant, cheat, childhood, childless, clairvoyant, closed, collect, connect, demanded, demands, dispute, divine, divinity, divorcee, dodging, donations, Doubt, emotions, equal, evading, events, experienced, fair, Flower, Flower Angels. Receive, Generosity, generous, get, getting, gives, Giving, gods-ways, heart, ill-tempered, kind, letter-head., life, lifetime, Likes abundance, look, Love, make, Managing, married, mean-minded, means, meditate, minds, money, name, Naran S Balakumar, need, on, Open, opening, others, paper, past, Paste, pauper, people, physical, picture, prayer, praying, Prepare, present, previous, project, properties, property, put, question, Red Balsam, relationship, remain, represent, says, selling, share, single, sisters, solar plexus, spiteful, stop, suffered, Surrendering, The Mother, think, throat, to, traumatic, unfair, unfavorable, unmarried, up, use, visualize, voluntary, without, world, worried, write
Posted by Naran S. Balakumar
The Bach Flower Remedy Willow
Resentment, bitterness, ‘because’ is the key word, will not forgive or forget. Feels victimized blaming others always.
- Why should it happen to me?
- I have not deserved this misfortune.
- My efforts are not rewarded.
- Life is unfair.
- People are utterly ungrateful for the sacrifices I have made.
- I feel I am neglected, I am bitter about my ….
- My prayers will never be answered.
- I feel angry about being cheated by …
- I feel angry with my father because he didn’t let me choose my clothes
- I may look better, but I don’t feel better
When you hear all the above statements you can easily find out that it is a willow person.
- He is always grumbling.
- He will not forgive or forget anything.
- Willow person always carries a grudge about a situation or a person for years, never trying to resolve it.
- The Willow feels he is a victim, i.e. he will not accept responsibility for the situation he is in.
- The bitterness may develop due to rejection or humiliation.
- The bitterness may develop after loss.
- Willow feels resentful towards others or towards life.
- Wonders why they have been so unfortunate. This is more so if people around him, are successful and fortunate.
- Willow accepts help from others and takes it for granted.
- When people think that someone is doing black magic to them.
- If he is getting old or he couldn’t purchase a house or car, he couldn’t get his promotion, or if he couldn’t do his PhD, he says fate is unfair.
- Willow is the essence for conciliation and forgiveness.
- To forget and forgive pray to Willow.
- Walnut + Willow + Chicory + Cherry plum + Beech forms the Harmony Pack (a combination for harmony). Minimum of 5 pills in water and sprinkle in the house. Add Rescue Remedy to it when someone explodes suddenly.
- Willow + Holly – when someone is doing black magic.
- Sudden loss of appetite.
|WILLOW||Why should it happen to me|
|WILLOW||I feel that I am singled out by God to suffer|
|WILLOW||I have not deserved this misfortune|
|WILLOW||Fate has treated me unfairly! Poor me!|
|WILLOW||I can’t help recalling everyone who had caused me trouble|
|WILLOW||I am angry at others|
|WILLOW||I have aversion to life|
|WILLOW||I start disliking everybody – blaming everybody|
|WILLOW –||Life is unfair including my parents, relatives|
|WILLOW, HONEYSUCKLE||I am angry at past events|
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, accept, after, angry, answered, appetite, aversion, ‘because’, Bach Flower Remedy, Beech, better, bitter, bitterness, black magic, blaming, car, carries, caused, cheated, Cherry plum, Chicory, choose, clothes, combination, conciliation, deserved, develop, disliking, doing, due, efforts, essence, events, explodes, fate, father, Feels, find, forget, forgive, forgiveness, forms, fortunate, getting, God, granted, grumbling, harmony, Harmony Pack, hear, help, Holly, HONEYSUCKLE, house, humiliation, Indications, Key words, life, look, loss, made, me, misfortune, My, Naran S Balakumar, neglected, never, not, old, others, out, parents, past, people, PhD, pills, Poor, pray, prayers, promotion, purchase, rejection, relatives, Rescue Remedy, resentful, Resentment, resolve, responsibility, rewarded, sacrifices, singled, situation, sprinkle, statement, successful, Sudden, suffer, The, The flower angels, think, treated, trouble, trying, unfair, unfortunate, ungrateful, Usage, victim, victimized, Walnut, water, Well-Wisher, why, Willow, years