Mother says on Balsam Flower: “Generosity in the Physical…Likes abundance and gives abundantly.”
Receive by Giving
Means generosity…What is generosity? It means giving without bargaining. Where can we use it? In selling your property or buying a property…
A person is generous means he is acting from the heart centre. He minds about only giving. He doesn’t think about receiving.
If we need that kind of generosity in our heart, we can project the Balsam flower in our heart centre.
Managing mean-minded people, who wants to cheat you
If any person is mean-minded and not giving your money…
One might have taken your money and he is dodging to give it back to you. He might be avoiding you or evading you. Paste the picture on him (write his name on a paper and paste), and meditate on the flower.
Between brothers and sisters there is always a dispute whether to give the equal share to all-concerned. Then you could use this flower.
For voluntary agencies, to collect donations from people, they can have this picture or they could put the picture of Balsam in their letter-head.
If you suggest to them, they might ask you to do it for them. For that we need to be generous.
If you visualize Balsam flower in your heart centre (chakra), you will attract people who are generous and who are not bargaining.
Making people fair to you
If anybody is unfair, aggressive, ill-tempered or spiteful, paste this picture on the name of the person or visualize the flower in their heart centre. Also, you can project the flowers on others, the moment you think about the flowers, they appear, as they represent divine in this world.
Only Red Balsam has got the above-mentioned properties.
Opening of heart and throat chakras
This Balsam flower opens the heart centre to a very great extent.
Is it alright to keep on give without receiving anything, as at someday I might become pauper? That question will come only from the solar plexus centre, which is below the heart centre. When the throat is closed, even when the heart is open, that question or doubt will arise in us.
When the throat chakra opens up, one will start believe in abundance in receiving. It talks only gods-ways.
Surrendering (to divinity) comes to us, when the throat chakra is opened. If you are not worried about receiving, it happens.
So don’t believe even if a clairvoyant says your throat chakra is open fully. Ask the question, “Do I have the surrendering attitude to divinity? Do I believe in giving without receiving?” If the answer is “yes”, it means that the heart and throat are opened. Otherwise, they are not opened.
Our hearts are closed when…
- In the previous lifetime, you would have suffered a bad love life, and therefore, you have closed your heart to others in this lifetime
- Might have had a bad childhood
- Had experienced a traumatic relationship
- You may remain single
- You may be childless
When your heart is closed…
How to open up your heart?
Meditate on Balsam flower, look at the picture of Balsam flower or chant Balsam. You can also do a prayer to Balsam.
Get married by praying to Balsam
“O Balsam Flower! Please open my heart centre, which might have been closed due to unfavorable events and emotions either in the past life or in the present life. Open my heart. Prepare me to connect to the person, who is meant to be with me in this life forever”.
The unmarried or a divorcee can say this prayer to Balsam, by keeping the picture on the heart.
Tags: about, Abundant, abundantly, acting, agencies, aggressive, all-concerned, attract, avoiding, bad, Balsam, bargaining, believe, brothers, buying, by, centre, chakra, chant, cheat, childhood, childless, clairvoyant, closed, collect, connect, demanded, demands, dispute, divine, divinity, divorcee, dodging, donations, Doubt, emotions, equal, evading, events, experienced, fair, Flower, Flower Angels. Receive, Generosity, generous, get, getting, gives, Giving, gods-ways, heart, ill-tempered, kind, letter-head., life, lifetime, Likes abundance, look, Love, make, Managing, married, mean-minded, means, meditate, minds, money, name, Naran S Balakumar, need, on, Open, opening, others, paper, past, Paste, pauper, people, physical, picture, prayer, praying, Prepare, present, previous, project, properties, property, put, question, Red Balsam, relationship, remain, represent, says, selling, share, single, sisters, solar plexus, spiteful, stop, suffered, Surrendering, The Mother, think, throat, to, traumatic, unfair, unfavorable, unmarried, up, use, visualize, voluntary, without, world, worried, write
The Bach Flower Remedy Agrimony
I want peace of mind; mental torture, worry, concealed from others
- You will get a true friend, if you are true to yourself
- Cheerful, jovial and humorous in the company but depressed when alone
- By all means, avoids being alone. Adopts peace to be in company of people. Though under tension within.
- Doesn’t like to argue and thus he will avoid an argument and so gives up his viewpoint easily
- Desires harmony and peace
- Hides his worries from others. Will do anything to hide them. So his true feelings are unknown to others.
- Grieves over little things they failed to do, for e.g., as simple as forgetting to call back or post a letter or unsuccessful sexual encounter
- Have big desires but acts as though he has very little desires
- Agrimony is dual in existence – on one side makes attempts to pretend, while on the other side masking his unpleasant side. Good outside, but bad inside, where the bad side may not be known to others.
- Does anything to hide worry – smoking, drinking etc
- Likes to be in the company of others
- Thinks one way, but feels other way
- Likes – live peacefully, please all the people, do a great deal
- Escapes into: Movies, parties or actions of any kind
- Ignore the flaws of partner
- Dislikes: any dispute or discord
- Agrimony’s avoidance is a type of control over his emotions. More and more a person controls finally he will lose control or he will always have a fear of losing control.
Some of the expressions which point to Agrimony are:
- I am averse to talk about my problems hence I hide my worries or problems from others putting up a smiling face
- I silently bear my sufferings
- To forget my problems, I work overtime
- My friends think that I am social and extrovert. But I only know my problems.
- When alone in the night, I start worrying. During day time I forget.
- I like to be always in company
- During grief, I cry in my room, but I smile outside
- I am averse to talk about my problems hence I hide my worries or I silently bear my sufferings
- It can be given to all those who masturbate
- People around you will become true friends
- You will be able to discuss everything including your problems, openly with others
- You won’t pretend neither will you mask your feelings
- Agrimony can be very helpful in true communication – Beech + Agrimony
- Teenagers –conflicting thoughts and emotions – Agrimony will be helpful to resolve them.
- For children who could not express the intimidation they experience in school.
- For people who lie – along with chestnut bud
- Agrimony for any physically sensitive pain as suppressed emotional pains are expressed as physical pains
- Pulling hair, biting nails, grinding teeth, skin rashes – Internal restlessness
- To keep peace, to avoid conflict, hide inner worry, restlessness
- Be a peacemaker
- Positive traits that are developed by Agrimony: genuine inner joy, true harmony and inner peace
- To be a skillful diplomat a talented peacemaker, true optimist.
- Agrimony + Chestnut bud: a person may avoid a situation or may avoid another person for fear of confrontation. Confrontation will disturb him. Any disturbance in the peace will make him avoid a situation or escape from the situation. Chestnut Bud – will avoid a person or a situation.
- Straight away prescribe in mediation and negotiations – Agrimony + Beech + Chestnut bud
- For any Skin problem: Agrimony + Crab Apple
- For Blood Pressure: Agrimony + Willow + Cherry plum –
- Paralysis: Escapism and avoidance are the two remedies have these key words. Paralysis – too much of Anger. Agrimony will have anger inside or sadness inside but smile outside: Agrimony + Willow + Chestnut bud + Cherry plum.
- By nature I always avoid quarrels, arguments, confrontation: AGRIMONY, ROCK WATER
- I don’t argue because speaking up will only make things worse: AGRIMONY, WATER VIOLET
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, actions, acts, Adopts, Agrimony, alone, Anger, argue, argument, attempts, averse, avoidance, avoids, Bach Flower Remedy, bad, bear, Beech, big, biting, Blood Pressure, call back, Cheerful, Cherry plum, chestnut bud, children, communication, company, concealed, conflict, conflicting, confrontation, control, Crab Apple, cry, day, deal, depressed, Desires, developed, diplomat, discord, discuss, Dislikes, dispute, disturb, drinking, dual, emotional, emotions, encounter, Escapes, Escapism, existence, experience, express, Expressions, extrovert, face, failed, fear, feelings, flaws, forget, forgetting, friend, friends, genuine, get, given, Good, great, grief, Grieves, grinding, hair, harmony, helpful, Hides, humorous, Ignore, Indications, inner, inside, Internal, intimidation, jovial, joy, Key words, kind, known, letter, lie, little, live, lose, losing, masking, masturbate, means, mediation, mental, message, mind, Movies, nails, Naran S Balakumar, nature, negotiations, night, openly, optimist, others, outside, overtime, pain, Paralysis, parties, partner, peace, peacefully, Peacemaker, people, physical, physically, please, point, positive, post, prescribe, pretend, problems, Pulling, putting, quarrels, rashes, resolve, restlessness, ROCK WATER, room, sadness, school, sensitive, sexual, side, silently, situation, skillful, skin, smile, smiling, smoking, social, speaking, sufferings, suppressed, talented, talk, teenager’s, teeth, tension, The, things, thinks, time, to, torture, traits, true, type, unknown, unpleasant, unsuccessful, up, Usage, viewpoint, WATER VIOLET, Willow, within, work, worries, Worry, worse, yourself
The Bach Flower Remedy Willow
Resentment, bitterness, ‘because’ is the key word, will not forgive or forget. Feels victimized blaming others always.
- Why should it happen to me?
- I have not deserved this misfortune.
- My efforts are not rewarded.
- Life is unfair.
- People are utterly ungrateful for the sacrifices I have made.
- I feel I am neglected, I am bitter about my ….
- My prayers will never be answered.
- I feel angry about being cheated by …
- I feel angry with my father because he didn’t let me choose my clothes
- I may look better, but I don’t feel better
When you hear all the above statements you can easily find out that it is a willow person.
- He is always grumbling.
- He will not forgive or forget anything.
- Willow person always carries a grudge about a situation or a person for years, never trying to resolve it.
- The Willow feels he is a victim, i.e. he will not accept responsibility for the situation he is in.
- The bitterness may develop due to rejection or humiliation.
- The bitterness may develop after loss.
- Willow feels resentful towards others or towards life.
- Wonders why they have been so unfortunate. This is more so if people around him, are successful and fortunate.
- Willow accepts help from others and takes it for granted.
- When people think that someone is doing black magic to them.
- If he is getting old or he couldn’t purchase a house or car, he couldn’t get his promotion, or if he couldn’t do his PhD, he says fate is unfair.
- Willow is the essence for conciliation and forgiveness.
- To forget and forgive pray to Willow.
- Walnut + Willow + Chicory + Cherry plum + Beech forms the Harmony Pack (a combination for harmony). Minimum of 5 pills in water and sprinkle in the house. Add Rescue Remedy to it when someone explodes suddenly.
- Willow + Holly – when someone is doing black magic.
- Sudden loss of appetite.
|WILLOW||Why should it happen to me|
|WILLOW||I feel that I am singled out by God to suffer|
|WILLOW||I have not deserved this misfortune|
|WILLOW||Fate has treated me unfairly! Poor me!|
|WILLOW||I can’t help recalling everyone who had caused me trouble|
|WILLOW||I am angry at others|
|WILLOW||I have aversion to life|
|WILLOW||I start disliking everybody – blaming everybody|
|WILLOW –||Life is unfair including my parents, relatives|
|WILLOW, HONEYSUCKLE||I am angry at past events|
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, accept, after, angry, answered, appetite, aversion, ‘because’, Bach Flower Remedy, Beech, better, bitter, bitterness, black magic, blaming, car, carries, caused, cheated, Cherry plum, Chicory, choose, clothes, combination, conciliation, deserved, develop, disliking, doing, due, efforts, essence, events, explodes, fate, father, Feels, find, forget, forgive, forgiveness, forms, fortunate, getting, God, granted, grumbling, harmony, Harmony Pack, hear, help, Holly, HONEYSUCKLE, house, humiliation, Indications, Key words, life, look, loss, made, me, misfortune, My, Naran S Balakumar, neglected, never, not, old, others, out, parents, past, people, PhD, pills, Poor, pray, prayers, promotion, purchase, rejection, relatives, Rescue Remedy, resentful, Resentment, resolve, responsibility, rewarded, sacrifices, singled, situation, sprinkle, statement, successful, Sudden, suffer, The, The flower angels, think, treated, trouble, trying, unfair, unfortunate, ungrateful, Usage, victim, victimized, Walnut, water, Well-Wisher, why, Willow, years
The Bach Flower Remedy Gentian
Trust and faith; message from Gentian, “I trust my inner self”
Doubt, depression, discouragement, pessimism, Thinks always negative, sad look always, sorrowful, total dissatisfaction, grudging starting the work, great doubters.
- Do you think you have to grasp everything by intellect alone? By rational analysis? You do analysis over and question any time? So that your view is always negative? Is a negative view of an issue is a ‘must’ for you?
- You expect failure in anything. How badly things are going for me?
- I don’t feel comfortable unless I have something to worry about.
- When you have no option, Gorse gives you hope and opens another door.
- Even I need plenty of positive feedback and encouragement from all dying difficulties.
- Gentian harbors doubt about healing. He harbors negative thoughts in positive situation. He is never happy in any situation.
- Whenever there is failure he blames himself unlucky.
- When something is not happening according to our choice.
- Temporary regression that occurs in a project or healing.
- “No heat sensation” the Gentian Reiki channel would say. After the treatment, if the patient comes and says “I feel quieter in mind, I wonder it may be wishful thinking.”
- The Doctor would have cured many, but in my case he may not.
- Death of a Husband/ Wife, continued unemployment, children of Divorced parents, old people in old age home – all these states require Gentian.
- For children who have become upset over minor setbacks, and not willing to go back to school – Gentian.
- Stagnation in anything (when there is no water in the well etc.)
- Sudden regression of disease.
- Gentian will make you know there are solutions for all the problems.
- Problem is turned into opportunities with Gentian.
- Gentian + Hornbeam – for stagnation.
- Gentian + Hornbeam + Wild Rose – for long stagnation of anything.
- Gentian + Chicory + Mustard – to stop unwanted, unnecessary expenditure (Keep in the hand bag)
|GENTIAN||Whenever anything goes wrong, I am discouraged and easily upset|
|GENTIAN||I am pessimistic – I always have negative thoughts|
|GENTIAN||I become sad and depressed even for petty reasons|
|GENTIAN||There is always an aura of sadness around me|
|GENTIAN||I am depressed and getting older in mind|
|GENTIAN||I feel I have lost happiness|
|GENTIAN||I feel that nobody is of any use to me|
|GENTIAN||I feel sad that nothing works for me|
|GENTIAN||I am not happy, God wants me to be sad; in sorrow|
|GENTIAN||I am pessimistic – I am easily discouraged and depressed when anything goes wrong|
|GENTIAN||Is your earlier failure the cause of your lack of confidence?|
|GENTIAN||Any failure upsets him very much|
|MIMULUS, GENTIAN||He has become moody and irritable|
|GENTIAN||I expect and anticipate failures only – i.e., I am depressed and discouraged|
|GENTIAN||I now have a feeling that whatever I undertake, will go wrong|
|GENTIAN||I feel that I should not have been born|
Story from the past
Mullah cried one day saying that his grandfather died, leaving behind a property worth ten lakhs.
When asked why he is crying, he said that he had lost both his uncles leaving behind some more property worth lakhs of rupees.
When asked why he was still unhappy and crying, he said that there is no one else left in his family to die and leave behind property for him.
That was a Gentian person in action – never happy in life.
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, action, age, analysis, anticipate, aura, Bach Flower Remedy, back, badly, Be, blames, born, case, cause, channel, Chicory, children, choice, comfortable, confidence, cried, crying, cured, Death, depressed, depression, die, died, difficulties, discouraged, discouragement, disease, dissatisfaction, Divorced, Doctor, Don’t, door, Doubt, doubters, dying, encouragement, expect, expenditure, Expressions, failure, faith, feedback, feel, Gentian, God, Gorse, grandfather, grasp, great, grudging, hand bag, happiness, Happy, harbors, healing, heat, home, hope, Hornbeam, Husband, Indications, inner, intellect, irritable, issue, Key, know, lack, lakhs, life, long, look, lost, message, MIMULUS, mind, minor, moody, Mullah, Mustard, Naran S Balakumar, need, negative, never, occurs, old, older, opens, opportunities, option, parents, past, people, pessimism, pessimistic, petty, positive, problems, project, property, question, quieter, rational, reasons, regression, Reiki, sad, sadness, school, self, sensation, setbacks, situation, solutions, sorrow, Stagnation, start, states, stop, Story, Sudden, Temporary, ten, The, The flower angels, thinking, thinks, thoughts, treatment, Trust, uncles, undertake, unemployment, unhappy, unlucky, unnecessary, unwanted, upset, upsets, Usage, use, view, water, well, why, Wife, Wild Rose, willing, wishful, wonder, Words, work, works, Worry, worth, wrong