When someone is angry or doing something against us either we get angry or become upset, because it is very difficult for us to detach from what is happening outside. Therefore, we also participate by being emotional becoming Non-Divine.
How to help yourself in detaching from all that is not Divine?
Bring in Mother’s force to eliminate (your reaction).
There is a flower “IPOMEA CAIRICA”, which is light rose purple in colour….identified by The Divine Mother for detachment from all that is not divine.
Meditate on the flower praying, “Let Divine Love, Divine Life possess me, conquer me and keep me in lasting eternal immortal light”.
No Pain No Anger: http://wp.me/ptUIh-E
Do you know why you react negatively: http://wp.me/pwblL-4m
Posted in The Mother's Flowers
Tags: A, against, angry, becoming, Bring, colour, conquer, detach, detaching, detachment, difficult, divine, eliminate, emotional, eternal, Flower Angels, force, happening, help, How, identified, immortal, IPOMEA CAIRICA, life, light, Love, meditate, mother’s, Mother’s flower, Naran S Balakumar, Non-Divine, outside, participate, possess, praying, purple, put, reaction, reactions, rose, Sri Aurobindo, stop, to, upset, your
Never pray for more than you want
A person in the “Introduction to Bach Flower Remedy” class complained that her son loves her too much. He has taken leave for a week and showering all his love for her. She wanted his love to be curtailed.
I warned her in the Reiki class, when you write an affirmation and give Reiki to it, it will happen and you need to be ready for the consequences. That is, we should ask for what we need and not what we want.
Why Chicory? Chicory person will eat less in the hotel because he is spending money for it. He or she will spend less and therefore, they also take less.
Energy of thanks
Is there a flower that opens one up the energy of thanks or gratitude in general?
A send-off speech well-received
Sometime back, when I was asked to give a send-off speech for one of our overseas consultants, you asked me to take Chicory and give the speech. Please explain the connection.
Chicory will not appreciate in full. He will give it in installments. Even the salary that he has to pay his employees, he will not pay on time. He will give it bit by bit.
For example, a politician will not complement his associates in total. He will keep them in check by offering complements little by little.
Will manipulate others
HEATHER person will approach a person and will get rejected, for he will be always be talking about his problems.
A Chicory person on the other hand, will manipulate to receive love. However, she will never be satisfied as she is like a pot with a hole.
Of course, to receive love she will do anything. In that process, she will become HEATHER, rejected by the opposite person.
Do anything to get love
Will lie, to get love and become a CHESTNUT BUD.
And give love to receive love. So, she can become a CENTAURY too.
A Chicory person will constantly interfere with others. He has to give them input on continuous basis. He will not let go the other person unless his work done. So he will invite IMPATIENS people, who will not be able to tolerate a Chicory person.
A Chicory person is a possessive person. Eventually this will make her suspicious and thus she will become a HOLLY person.
The only person, who will get all the attention, during a funeral, is the person who is dead. “If I had to die to get all the attention in the world, then I am ready to die”, said an English statesman.
Chicory is such a person.
From Meditation on Bach Flowers CD:
Chicory characteristics are an ocean. Nobody can understand its true nature. So we can go on talking about it. So our prayer to Chicory is longer than others too…
“Chicory, you symbolize mother’s love. You represent unconditional love. Let me love selflessly. Let me have true concern for others.
Whenever I am filled up with self-pity, Chicory, remind me, guide me that I am loved and approved by all
Whenever I feel hurt or rejected, remind me that I am loved by god. Whenever, I get angry at the ingratitude of others, remind me Chicory to forget and forgive.
Release my ego-centric needs. Release my possessive nature. Release my self-love.
There is a thirst for love which no human relations can quench. It is only the divine love that can satisfy that thirst. Let this message of yours Chicory, be the guiding force of my life.”
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: A, about, affirmation, angry, anything, appreciate, approach, approved, ask, associates, attention, “Introduction to Bach Flower Remedy”, “Meditation on Bach Flowers CD”, Bach Flower Remedy, basis, CENTAURY, characteristics, check, chestnut bud, Chicory, class, complained, complement, concern, connection, consequences, consultants, continuous, curtailed, dead, die, divine, Do, done, eat, ego-centric, employees, energy, English, example, explain, feel, filled, Flower, for, force, forget, forgive, full, funeral, get, give, Giver, go, Grace, gratitude, guide, guiding, HEATHER, hole, Holly, hotel, human, hurt, IMPATIENS, in, ingratitude, input, installments, interfere, invite, leave, less, let, lie, life, like, loved, loves, manipulate, message, money, more, mother’s, much, Naran S Balakumar, nature, need, never, not, ocean, of, offering, on, opens, opposite, others, overseas, pay, person, politician, possessive, pot, pray, prayer, problems, process, quench, R Mohan, ready, receive, Reiki, rejected, relations, Release, Reluctant, remind, represent, salary, satisfied, satisfy, self-love, self-pity, selflessly, send-off, showering, son, speech, spending, statesman, suspicious, symbolize, Take, taken, talking, than, thanks, The flower angels, thirst, time, to, tolerate, too, true, unconditional, understand, up, want, warned, well-received, why, work, world, write, you
The Mother’s Flower Guava
- To have a balanced mind
- To take a decision and stick to it
- For steady growth, like in the office, when you are trying for a promotion, and you don’t want to have any regression – take the flower to the office for a steady growth in office
- When you want your hired driver to drive steadily, during a long trip, give the picture of Guava to the driver
- For steady progress
When there is a negotiation or agreement between you and the builder. He might agree for several things initially, but he may go back on his words, when he executes the agreement.
Whenever you enter into any type of agreement have this picture. The opposite person will be reliable.
To know whether some person is reliable or not, dependable or not, have this picture.
Posted in The Mother's Flowers
Tags: agree, agreement, back, balanced, Be, builder, decision, dependable, drive, driver, enter, executes, Flower, give, go, growth, Guava, hired, his, in, it, know, life, like, long, mind, negotiation, office, on, opposite, person, picture, Progress, promotion, regression, reliable, steadily, Steady, stick, Take, The Mother’s Flower, to, trip, type, Words
Mother says on Balsam Flower: “Generosity in the Physical…Likes abundance and gives abundantly.”
Receive by Giving
Means generosity…What is generosity? It means giving without bargaining. Where can we use it? In selling your property or buying a property…
A person is generous means he is acting from the heart centre. He minds about only giving. He doesn’t think about receiving.
If we need that kind of generosity in our heart, we can project the Balsam flower in our heart centre.
Managing mean-minded people, who wants to cheat you
If any person is mean-minded and not giving your money…
One might have taken your money and he is dodging to give it back to you. He might be avoiding you or evading you. Paste the picture on him (write his name on a paper and paste), and meditate on the flower.
Between brothers and sisters there is always a dispute whether to give the equal share to all-concerned. Then you could use this flower.
For voluntary agencies, to collect donations from people, they can have this picture or they could put the picture of Balsam in their letter-head.
If you suggest to them, they might ask you to do it for them. For that we need to be generous.
If you visualize Balsam flower in your heart centre (chakra), you will attract people who are generous and who are not bargaining.
Making people fair to you
If anybody is unfair, aggressive, ill-tempered or spiteful, paste this picture on the name of the person or visualize the flower in their heart centre. Also, you can project the flowers on others, the moment you think about the flowers, they appear, as they represent divine in this world.
Only Red Balsam has got the above-mentioned properties.
Opening of heart and throat chakras
This Balsam flower opens the heart centre to a very great extent.
Is it alright to keep on give without receiving anything, as at someday I might become pauper? That question will come only from the solar plexus centre, which is below the heart centre. When the throat is closed, even when the heart is open, that question or doubt will arise in us.
When the throat chakra opens up, one will start believe in abundance in receiving. It talks only gods-ways.
Surrendering (to divinity) comes to us, when the throat chakra is opened. If you are not worried about receiving, it happens.
So don’t believe even if a clairvoyant says your throat chakra is open fully. Ask the question, “Do I have the surrendering attitude to divinity? Do I believe in giving without receiving?” If the answer is “yes”, it means that the heart and throat are opened. Otherwise, they are not opened.
Our hearts are closed when…
- In the previous lifetime, you would have suffered a bad love life, and therefore, you have closed your heart to others in this lifetime
- Might have had a bad childhood
- Had experienced a traumatic relationship
- You may remain single
- You may be childless
When your heart is closed…
How to open up your heart?
Meditate on Balsam flower, look at the picture of Balsam flower or chant Balsam. You can also do a prayer to Balsam.
Get married by praying to Balsam
“O Balsam Flower! Please open my heart centre, which might have been closed due to unfavorable events and emotions either in the past life or in the present life. Open my heart. Prepare me to connect to the person, who is meant to be with me in this life forever”.
The unmarried or a divorcee can say this prayer to Balsam, by keeping the picture on the heart.
Tags: about, Abundant, abundantly, acting, agencies, aggressive, all-concerned, attract, avoiding, bad, Balsam, bargaining, believe, brothers, buying, by, centre, chakra, chant, cheat, childhood, childless, clairvoyant, closed, collect, connect, demanded, demands, dispute, divine, divinity, divorcee, dodging, donations, Doubt, emotions, equal, evading, events, experienced, fair, Flower, Flower Angels. Receive, Generosity, generous, get, getting, gives, Giving, gods-ways, heart, ill-tempered, kind, letter-head., life, lifetime, Likes abundance, look, Love, make, Managing, married, mean-minded, means, meditate, minds, money, name, Naran S Balakumar, need, on, Open, opening, others, paper, past, Paste, pauper, people, physical, picture, prayer, praying, Prepare, present, previous, project, properties, property, put, question, Red Balsam, relationship, remain, represent, says, selling, share, single, sisters, solar plexus, spiteful, stop, suffered, Surrendering, The Mother, think, throat, to, traumatic, unfair, unfavorable, unmarried, up, use, visualize, voluntary, without, world, worried, write
The Bach Flower Remedy Agrimony
I want peace of mind; mental torture, worry, concealed from others
- You will get a true friend, if you are true to yourself
- Cheerful, jovial and humorous in the company but depressed when alone
- By all means, avoids being alone. Adopts peace to be in company of people. Though under tension within.
- Doesn’t like to argue and thus he will avoid an argument and so gives up his viewpoint easily
- Desires harmony and peace
- Hides his worries from others. Will do anything to hide them. So his true feelings are unknown to others.
- Grieves over little things they failed to do, for e.g., as simple as forgetting to call back or post a letter or unsuccessful sexual encounter
- Have big desires but acts as though he has very little desires
- Agrimony is dual in existence – on one side makes attempts to pretend, while on the other side masking his unpleasant side. Good outside, but bad inside, where the bad side may not be known to others.
- Does anything to hide worry – smoking, drinking etc
- Likes to be in the company of others
- Thinks one way, but feels other way
- Likes – live peacefully, please all the people, do a great deal
- Escapes into: Movies, parties or actions of any kind
- Ignore the flaws of partner
- Dislikes: any dispute or discord
- Agrimony’s avoidance is a type of control over his emotions. More and more a person controls finally he will lose control or he will always have a fear of losing control.
Some of the expressions which point to Agrimony are:
- I am averse to talk about my problems hence I hide my worries or problems from others putting up a smiling face
- I silently bear my sufferings
- To forget my problems, I work overtime
- My friends think that I am social and extrovert. But I only know my problems.
- When alone in the night, I start worrying. During day time I forget.
- I like to be always in company
- During grief, I cry in my room, but I smile outside
- I am averse to talk about my problems hence I hide my worries or I silently bear my sufferings
- It can be given to all those who masturbate
- People around you will become true friends
- You will be able to discuss everything including your problems, openly with others
- You won’t pretend neither will you mask your feelings
- Agrimony can be very helpful in true communication – Beech + Agrimony
- Teenagers –conflicting thoughts and emotions – Agrimony will be helpful to resolve them.
- For children who could not express the intimidation they experience in school.
- For people who lie – along with chestnut bud
- Agrimony for any physically sensitive pain as suppressed emotional pains are expressed as physical pains
- Pulling hair, biting nails, grinding teeth, skin rashes – Internal restlessness
- To keep peace, to avoid conflict, hide inner worry, restlessness
- Be a peacemaker
- Positive traits that are developed by Agrimony: genuine inner joy, true harmony and inner peace
- To be a skillful diplomat a talented peacemaker, true optimist.
- Agrimony + Chestnut bud: a person may avoid a situation or may avoid another person for fear of confrontation. Confrontation will disturb him. Any disturbance in the peace will make him avoid a situation or escape from the situation. Chestnut Bud – will avoid a person or a situation.
- Straight away prescribe in mediation and negotiations – Agrimony + Beech + Chestnut bud
- For any Skin problem: Agrimony + Crab Apple
- For Blood Pressure: Agrimony + Willow + Cherry plum –
- Paralysis: Escapism and avoidance are the two remedies have these key words. Paralysis – too much of Anger. Agrimony will have anger inside or sadness inside but smile outside: Agrimony + Willow + Chestnut bud + Cherry plum.
- By nature I always avoid quarrels, arguments, confrontation: AGRIMONY, ROCK WATER
- I don’t argue because speaking up will only make things worse: AGRIMONY, WATER VIOLET
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, actions, acts, Adopts, Agrimony, alone, Anger, argue, argument, attempts, averse, avoidance, avoids, Bach Flower Remedy, bad, bear, Beech, big, biting, Blood Pressure, call back, Cheerful, Cherry plum, chestnut bud, children, communication, company, concealed, conflict, conflicting, confrontation, control, Crab Apple, cry, day, deal, depressed, Desires, developed, diplomat, discord, discuss, Dislikes, dispute, disturb, drinking, dual, emotional, emotions, encounter, Escapes, Escapism, existence, experience, express, Expressions, extrovert, face, failed, fear, feelings, flaws, forget, forgetting, friend, friends, genuine, get, given, Good, great, grief, Grieves, grinding, hair, harmony, helpful, Hides, humorous, Ignore, Indications, inner, inside, Internal, intimidation, jovial, joy, Key words, kind, known, letter, lie, little, live, lose, losing, masking, masturbate, means, mediation, mental, message, mind, Movies, nails, Naran S Balakumar, nature, negotiations, night, openly, optimist, others, outside, overtime, pain, Paralysis, parties, partner, peace, peacefully, Peacemaker, people, physical, physically, please, point, positive, post, prescribe, pretend, problems, Pulling, putting, quarrels, rashes, resolve, restlessness, ROCK WATER, room, sadness, school, sensitive, sexual, side, silently, situation, skillful, skin, smile, smiling, smoking, social, speaking, sufferings, suppressed, talented, talk, teenager’s, teeth, tension, The, things, thinks, time, to, torture, traits, true, type, unknown, unpleasant, unsuccessful, up, Usage, viewpoint, WATER VIOLET, Willow, within, work, worries, Worry, worse, yourself