The Bach Flower Remedy Holly
Hatred, envy, suspicious, doubt, revengeful attitude, no humour
Message from Holly
- Anger , Rage
- Fears of being deceived
- Frequently feel offended or hurt
- You are easily annoyed or you get angry at everything and everybody
- Have you ever felt pain when you heard about some one’s luck or happiness?
- Was there any occasion you become violent and overheated?
- Sibling rivalry
- Will do harm to others
- The control negative feature of this flower is suspicion. Holly is specific in paranoid personality disorder. The person thinks that others are there to deceive him or play tricks on him.
- He doubts the loyalty of others
- He doesn’t make friends easily
- He has no sense of humor
- He is irritated because of suspicion
- He considers everybody as his enemy
- He has jealousy with anger and insults others
- He feels others are happy
- He gets easily offended by jokes
- Holly people live in a constant state of restless irritation, get angry easily and lose control of them
- Even a fly on the wall will anger them in situations of extreme tension
Some of the statements from a Holly person are…
- Others always misunderstand me
- I feel angry at everybody including myself
- I easily fly into a rage
- Sometimes, I am so tense that even a small thing makes me mad
- I often get angry at myself, especially when someone has persuaded me to do something I actually do not want to do
- I often have uncontrollable temper tantrums
- I am constantly unsatisfied and suffer for no reason
- My friends say I am hot-tempered
- Sometimes, I am very unfriendly, although the other person has given me no reason to be
- I often wake up at night to my own voice and hear myself complaining out aloud
- I am resentful
- I am very suspicious
- It is very difficult for me to forgive myself or others
- I feel very jealous when my husband goes to a seminar and therefore, he has to call home every hour.
- I often envy other women who are prettier than I am
- My temper has become violent (Holly has no feelings of compassion)
- I hate……… who has such a happy life
- I am bad-tempered, discontented and frustrated, I don’t know why? Now I have come to a stage where I can’t trust anybody.
- HOLLY protects us from everything that is not universal love. It opens our heart and unites us with divine love.
- The flower remedy HOLLY helps against anger, hate, envy, jealousy, suspicion and revengefulness
- Cut off from others – HOLLY + HEATHER
- I always have a feeling of being deceived (deceit). I always suspect that there is something negative in what people say: HOLLY + CRAB APPLE
- I feel offended or hurt easily.
- When I hear of somebody’s luck or happiness or growth, a flash of envy or jealousy comes in the heart: HOLLY + CHICORY
- As a result of their temperament, Holly people suffer acute and violent illness for example, sudden high fever, inflammation burning or itching, skin rashes, allergies. In these cases HOLLY can be considered.
- Sudden shooting of temperature or BP: HOLLY + CHERRY PLUM
|HOLLY||I have become jealous of others|
|HOLLY||I start feeling that people have “ulterior motives” I start suspecting them|
|MIMULUS, HOLLY||The child is often irritable, aggressive|
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, acute, aggressive, allergies, aloud, Anger, angry, annoyed, “I love”, Bach Flower Remedy, bad-tempered, become, being, BP, burning, call, Cherry plum, Chicory, compassion, Complaining, constant, control, Crab Apple, Cut off, deceit, deceived, difficult, discontented, divine, Doubt, doubts, easily, enemy, envy, everybody, everything, example, extreme, Fears, feature, feel, felt, fever, flash, forgive, Frequently, friends, from, frustrated, growth, happiness, Happy, harm, Hatred, heart, HEATHER, high, Holly, home, hot-tempered, hurt, Husband, illness, in, Indications, inflammation, insults, irritable, irritated, itching, jealousy, jokes, Key words, life, live, lose, Love, Lover, loyalty, luck, mad, make, message, misunderstand, motives, Naran S Balakumar, negative, no humour, occasion, offended, opens, others, our, out, overheated, pain, paranoid personality disorder, person, persuaded, play, prettier, protects, Rage, rashes, reason, resentful, restless, revengeful attitude, rivalry, seminar, sense, shooting, Sibling, situations, skin, state, statements, Sudden, suffer, suspicion, suspicious, tantrums, temper, temperature, tension, The, The flower angels, tricks, Trust, ulterior, uncontrollable, unfriendly, unites, Universal, unsatisfied, us, Usage, violent, women
The Bach Flower Remedy Agrimony
I want peace of mind; mental torture, worry, concealed from others
- You will get a true friend, if you are true to yourself
- Cheerful, jovial and humorous in the company but depressed when alone
- By all means, avoids being alone. Adopts peace to be in company of people. Though under tension within.
- Doesn’t like to argue and thus he will avoid an argument and so gives up his viewpoint easily
- Desires harmony and peace
- Hides his worries from others. Will do anything to hide them. So his true feelings are unknown to others.
- Grieves over little things they failed to do, for e.g., as simple as forgetting to call back or post a letter or unsuccessful sexual encounter
- Have big desires but acts as though he has very little desires
- Agrimony is dual in existence – on one side makes attempts to pretend, while on the other side masking his unpleasant side. Good outside, but bad inside, where the bad side may not be known to others.
- Does anything to hide worry – smoking, drinking etc
- Likes to be in the company of others
- Thinks one way, but feels other way
- Likes – live peacefully, please all the people, do a great deal
- Escapes into: Movies, parties or actions of any kind
- Ignore the flaws of partner
- Dislikes: any dispute or discord
- Agrimony’s avoidance is a type of control over his emotions. More and more a person controls finally he will lose control or he will always have a fear of losing control.
Some of the expressions which point to Agrimony are:
- I am averse to talk about my problems hence I hide my worries or problems from others putting up a smiling face
- I silently bear my sufferings
- To forget my problems, I work overtime
- My friends think that I am social and extrovert. But I only know my problems.
- When alone in the night, I start worrying. During day time I forget.
- I like to be always in company
- During grief, I cry in my room, but I smile outside
- I am averse to talk about my problems hence I hide my worries or I silently bear my sufferings
- It can be given to all those who masturbate
- People around you will become true friends
- You will be able to discuss everything including your problems, openly with others
- You won’t pretend neither will you mask your feelings
- Agrimony can be very helpful in true communication – Beech + Agrimony
- Teenagers –conflicting thoughts and emotions – Agrimony will be helpful to resolve them.
- For children who could not express the intimidation they experience in school.
- For people who lie – along with chestnut bud
- Agrimony for any physically sensitive pain as suppressed emotional pains are expressed as physical pains
- Pulling hair, biting nails, grinding teeth, skin rashes – Internal restlessness
- To keep peace, to avoid conflict, hide inner worry, restlessness
- Be a peacemaker
- Positive traits that are developed by Agrimony: genuine inner joy, true harmony and inner peace
- To be a skillful diplomat a talented peacemaker, true optimist.
- Agrimony + Chestnut bud: a person may avoid a situation or may avoid another person for fear of confrontation. Confrontation will disturb him. Any disturbance in the peace will make him avoid a situation or escape from the situation. Chestnut Bud – will avoid a person or a situation.
- Straight away prescribe in mediation and negotiations – Agrimony + Beech + Chestnut bud
- For any Skin problem: Agrimony + Crab Apple
- For Blood Pressure: Agrimony + Willow + Cherry plum –
- Paralysis: Escapism and avoidance are the two remedies have these key words. Paralysis – too much of Anger. Agrimony will have anger inside or sadness inside but smile outside: Agrimony + Willow + Chestnut bud + Cherry plum.
- By nature I always avoid quarrels, arguments, confrontation: AGRIMONY, ROCK WATER
- I don’t argue because speaking up will only make things worse: AGRIMONY, WATER VIOLET
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, actions, acts, Adopts, Agrimony, alone, Anger, argue, argument, attempts, averse, avoidance, avoids, Bach Flower Remedy, bad, bear, Beech, big, biting, Blood Pressure, call back, Cheerful, Cherry plum, chestnut bud, children, communication, company, concealed, conflict, conflicting, confrontation, control, Crab Apple, cry, day, deal, depressed, Desires, developed, diplomat, discord, discuss, Dislikes, dispute, disturb, drinking, dual, emotional, emotions, encounter, Escapes, Escapism, existence, experience, express, Expressions, extrovert, face, failed, fear, feelings, flaws, forget, forgetting, friend, friends, genuine, get, given, Good, great, grief, Grieves, grinding, hair, harmony, helpful, Hides, humorous, Ignore, Indications, inner, inside, Internal, intimidation, jovial, joy, Key words, kind, known, letter, lie, little, live, lose, losing, masking, masturbate, means, mediation, mental, message, mind, Movies, nails, Naran S Balakumar, nature, negotiations, night, openly, optimist, others, outside, overtime, pain, Paralysis, parties, partner, peace, peacefully, Peacemaker, people, physical, physically, please, point, positive, post, prescribe, pretend, problems, Pulling, putting, quarrels, rashes, resolve, restlessness, ROCK WATER, room, sadness, school, sensitive, sexual, side, silently, situation, skillful, skin, smile, smiling, smoking, social, speaking, sufferings, suppressed, talented, talk, teenager’s, teeth, tension, The, things, thinks, time, to, torture, traits, true, type, unknown, unpleasant, unsuccessful, up, Usage, viewpoint, WATER VIOLET, Willow, within, work, worries, Worry, worse, yourself
The Bach Flower Remedy Crab Apple
The cleanser, over-emphasis on trivial details, always thinks about cleanliness, frequent washing of hands
- He wants to get rid of anything unclean
- Obsessive cleanliness, always washing hands
- Crab Apple thinks and worries about trivialities
- He always talks about infection
- Crab Apple opens the mind to initiate change, so that self-acceptance will be there.
- “Sex is dirty” is the expression of Crab Apple
- When there is a need to hide the wrong or unclean aspect
- Always with a mirror, and always concerned about physical looks
- Self-dislike teenager’s remedy.
- Others are teasing me for my appearance
- I am obsessed with hygiene and cleanliness
- Total mental and physical cleanser
- Releases shame in sex abuse
- Keep Crab Apple in the North East corner of the marriage hall
- To protect one’s energy field – Crab Apple + Walnut
- After steroid intake, to overcome the hangover, Crab Apple is a must.
- It is recommended for doctors who work in a hospital.
- To overcome the side effects of allopathic drugs.
- Obsessive cleanliness – Crab Apple + White chestnut + Walnut + Pine
- Remedy for pimples – Crab Apple + Walnut (mix in Olive oil and massage)
- Take the remedy thrice a day internally.
- For all skin diseases, psoriasis for example – Crab Apple is the base remedy
- Dust allergy – Crab Apple + Walnut + Yellow Sapphire
- Food Allergy – Crab Apple + Walnut + Beech + Holly
- For dryness or oily skin – Crab Apple (in bath)
The above mentioned remedies are Bach flower remedies, except for Yellow Sapphire, which is a gem remedy. They are available in Homeopathy shops across the world or in the Center. Gem remedies are available in the centre in the form of pills.
Posted in Bach Flower Remedies
Tags: about, abuse, allergy, allopathic, appearance, aspect, available, Bach Flower, base, bath, Beech, change, cleanliness, concerned, Crab Apple, details, dirty, diseases, doctors, drugs, dryness, Dust, energy, expression, field, Food, form, frequent, gem, get, hall, hands, hangover, hide, Holly, Homeopathy shops, hospital, hygiene, Indications, infection, initiate, intake, internally, Keep, Key words, looks, marriage, massage, mental, mentioned, mind, mirror, Naran S Balakumar, need, North East corner, obsessed, Obsessive, oily, Olive oil, opens, over-emphasis, overcome, physical, pills, pimples, Pine, protect, psoriasis, recommended, Releases, remedies, Remedy, rid, self-acceptance, Self-dislike, Sex, shame, side effects, skin, steroid, Take, talks, teasing, teenager’s, the Center, The Cleanser, thinks, Total, trivial, unclean, Usage, Walnut, wants, washing, White chestnut, work, world, worries, wrong, Yellow Sapphire