Category Archives: Bach Flower Remedies
It is the remedy for courage. One thousand people may be in the beach. Somebody is washed away.
At that time, don’t blame the parents if they can’t save their child’s life. Only one will try to save the person. He is the positive Rock Rose person.
He will think, “Here it’s not my life in danger. I have to save somebody’s life”. There his soul wakes up and his mind is dead. He doesn’t need to know swimming. Yet, he will be able to save the child.
The Car jockey slipped and the husband of a lady was caught in the wheel. She lifted the car and saved him. To save her husband she had done it. Next day, the same thing cannot be done by her.
The Soul’s switch is in the mind. However, mind should be off for the Soul’s switch to be on. Each of 39 Bach Flower Remedies switches our minds OFF and Makes our Soul’s Switch ON.
The Bach Flower Remedy Aspen
Fear of unknown origin, vague fears, all types of premonitions and superstitions
- Fears of impending danger
- Cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality
- Fear of invisible, night mares, afraid of dark
- Aspen imagination runs amuck
- Aspen persons have nervous superstitious fears of occult concepts. Belief in a fear of supernatural fears such as ghosts and unkind spirits.
- Fear of approaching doom
- Aspen fears are with anxiety attacks with terrible sweating
- Fear of open places, dark, deep water
- All superstitions: ASPEN + PINE
- Fear of open places, dark deep water: ASPEN + MIMULUS + WALNUT + STAR OF BETHLEHEM
- The child has nightmares: ASPEN, WHITE CHESTNUT
Some of the statements from an Aspen person are…
- I have superstitious fears and fears of premonition
- I have feelings of apprehension uneasiness – but the cause is not known
- I fear something bad will happen but I am not sure what it is.
The Bach Flower Remedy Chestnut Bud
Lack of observation, negligence, escapism, slow-learning, repeats the same mistakes, physically present but mentally absent.
- Chestnut Bud child forgets to take the books. Teacher always warns them, “Think before you speak.”
- Thoughts races ahead
- Have you ever experienced same problem happening again and again?
- Arguments with same persons
- Not paying enough attention during conversations and planning my next question while the other speaks. “Will you please repeat the question? I didn’t follow you.” A typical statement from a Chestnut Bud person.
- Were you careless at any time?
- Not enjoying learning
Some of the statements from a Chestnut Bud person are…
- I am becoming negligent and careless and forgetful
- I make silly mistakes
- I read well but have difficulty in understanding the lessons
- I am writing wrong answers and making silly mistakes
- Usually I forget to take a notebook or a book to school
- I prefer to start new chapter without finishing the previous chapter
- I don’t understand my subjects
- I am good at all the subjects except math and science
- I make an effort to listen but my mind gets distracted
- I am repeating the same mistake again and again
- It is difficult for me to concentrate
- I am reading the book automatically and routinely.
- I want to escape from my worries
- I welcome Cold because I don’t have to go to work
- I never seem to learn from my experiences
- While talking to the doctor the patient stops for some time and continues.
- “Please repeat what you have asked? I am sorry. My mind was away while listening to you.”
- He himself admits, “Yes, while talking to you I stayed away to another subject of no importance. It normally happens. After sometime I realize and question myself as to what I was doing.” This is my mental state.
- When there is a development delay, Lack of resolve, Lack of reasoning and reflecting power, Carelessness, Mental or behavioral disorders, Attention deficit disorders, Disruptive behaviour disorders, Anti-social personality disorders, Easy distraction of mind, Inability to learn from past mistakes, For moral strength of character, Loss of memory, Repeating the mistake again and again, Escaping for a personal gain, Avoiding persons, problems, and dodging
- Physically abandoning from the place because he couldn’t manage the situation
- For slow learners, dyslexia, and escapism
- When you have a doubt that servant stole something.
- When someone tells lies, give Chestnut Bud, he will tell the truth.
- When someone disappears after borrowing money from you send Chestnut Bud through distance.
- For any type of learning and for deeper understanding of any subject take Chestnut Bud. It is a student’s remedy.
- Helps you to take the next correct steps after repeated failures
- For disobedient child, making careless and silly mistakes, while learning to drive
- He is negligent
- Every day in the morning while starting for the school, he will come out with a physical complaint (headache, stomach ache, diarrhea…)
- He comes out with lay excuse (lying) every time when I call him for studies
- He comes out with different types of excuses, each time, when he fails
- He is easily distracted when reading
- Teacher calls him “idiot”
- He has lack of observation. In spite of studying hard, he gets poor marks
- CHESTNUT BUD + SCLERANTHUS – for people to work honestly and punctually
- ELM + GORSE + ROCK WATER for recovering stolen articles. As per the emotional states, remedy to be added. CHESTNUT BUD to be sent through distance.
- CHESTNUT BUD + MIMULUS: The child suffers from various frequent illness – like diarrhea, fever cold, stomach aches, headache
- CLEMATIS, CHESTNUT BUD: He has lack of attention in studies – he is careless
- MIMULUS, CHESTNUT BUD: Is prone to minor ailments during term exams
- MIMULUS, CHESTNUT BUD and CHICORY: cries a lot when starting for the school
- ELM, CHESTNUT BUD: The child is made miserable by one or more school subjects
- CERATO, CHESTNUT BUD: He gives evasive answers to questions asked by elders
The Bach Flower Remedy Crab Apple
The cleanser, over-emphasis on trivial details, always thinks about cleanliness, frequent washing of hands
- He wants to get rid of anything unclean
- Obsessive cleanliness, always washing hands
- Crab Apple thinks and worries about trivialities
- He always talks about infection
- Crab Apple opens the mind to initiate change, so that self-acceptance will be there.
- “Sex is dirty” is the expression of Crab Apple
- When there is a need to hide the wrong or unclean aspect
- Always with a mirror, and always concerned about physical looks
- Self-dislike teenager’s remedy.
- Others are teasing me for my appearance
- I am obsessed with hygiene and cleanliness
- Total mental and physical cleanser
- Releases shame in sex abuse
- Keep Crab Apple in the North East corner of the marriage hall
- To protect one’s energy field – Crab Apple + Walnut
- After steroid intake, to overcome the hangover, Crab Apple is a must.
- It is recommended for doctors who work in a hospital.
- To overcome the side effects of allopathic drugs.
- Obsessive cleanliness – Crab Apple + White chestnut + Walnut + Pine
- Remedy for pimples – Crab Apple + Walnut (mix in Olive oil and massage)
- Take the remedy thrice a day internally.
- For all skin diseases, psoriasis for example – Crab Apple is the base remedy
- Dust allergy – Crab Apple + Walnut + Yellow Sapphire
- Food Allergy – Crab Apple + Walnut + Beech + Holly
- For dryness or oily skin – Crab Apple (in bath)
The above mentioned remedies are Bach flower remedies, except for Yellow Sapphire, which is a gem remedy. They are available in Homeopathy shops across the world or in the Center. Gem remedies are available in the centre in the form of pills.