Student of Life
The Bach Flower Remedy Chestnut Bud
Lack of observation, negligence, escapism, slow-learning, repeats the same mistakes, physically present but mentally absent.
- Chestnut Bud child forgets to take the books. Teacher always warns them, “Think before you speak.”
- Thoughts races ahead
- Have you ever experienced same problem happening again and again?
- Arguments with same persons
- Not paying enough attention during conversations and planning my next question while the other speaks. “Will you please repeat the question? I didn’t follow you.” A typical statement from a Chestnut Bud person.
- Were you careless at any time?
- Not enjoying learning
Some of the statements from a Chestnut Bud person are…
- I am becoming negligent and careless and forgetful
- I make silly mistakes
- I read well but have difficulty in understanding the lessons
- I am writing wrong answers and making silly mistakes
- Usually I forget to take a notebook or a book to school
- I prefer to start new chapter without finishing the previous chapter
- I don’t understand my subjects
- I am good at all the subjects except math and science
- I make an effort to listen but my mind gets distracted
- I am repeating the same mistake again and again
- It is difficult for me to concentrate
- I am reading the book automatically and routinely.
- I want to escape from my worries
- I welcome Cold because I don’t have to go to work
- I never seem to learn from my experiences
- While talking to the doctor the patient stops for some time and continues.
- “Please repeat what you have asked? I am sorry. My mind was away while listening to you.”
- He himself admits, “Yes, while talking to you I stayed away to another subject of no importance. It normally happens. After sometime I realize and question myself as to what I was doing.” This is my mental state.
- When there is a development delay, Lack of resolve, Lack of reasoning and reflecting power, Carelessness, Mental or behavioral disorders, Attention deficit disorders, Disruptive behaviour disorders, Anti-social personality disorders, Easy distraction of mind, Inability to learn from past mistakes, For moral strength of character, Loss of memory, Repeating the mistake again and again, Escaping for a personal gain, Avoiding persons, problems, and dodging
- Physically abandoning from the place because he couldn’t manage the situation
- For slow learners, dyslexia, and escapism
- When you have a doubt that servant stole something.
- When someone tells lies, give Chestnut Bud, he will tell the truth.
- When someone disappears after borrowing money from you send Chestnut Bud through distance.
- For any type of learning and for deeper understanding of any subject take Chestnut Bud. It is a student’s remedy.
- Helps you to take the next correct steps after repeated failures
- For disobedient child, making careless and silly mistakes, while learning to drive
- He is negligent
- Every day in the morning while starting for the school, he will come out with a physical complaint (headache, stomach ache, diarrhea…)
- He comes out with lay excuse (lying) every time when I call him for studies
- He comes out with different types of excuses, each time, when he fails
- He is easily distracted when reading
- Teacher calls him “idiot”
- He has lack of observation. In spite of studying hard, he gets poor marks
- CHESTNUT BUD + SCLERANTHUS – for people to work honestly and punctually
- ELM + GORSE + ROCK WATER for recovering stolen articles. As per the emotional states, remedy to be added. CHESTNUT BUD to be sent through distance.
- CHESTNUT BUD + MIMULUS: The child suffers from various frequent illness – like diarrhea, fever cold, stomach aches, headache
- CLEMATIS, CHESTNUT BUD: He has lack of attention in studies – he is careless
- MIMULUS, CHESTNUT BUD: Is prone to minor ailments during term exams
- MIMULUS, CHESTNUT BUD and CHICORY: cries a lot when starting for the school
- ELM, CHESTNUT BUD: The child is made miserable by one or more school subjects
- CERATO, CHESTNUT BUD: He gives evasive answers to questions asked by elders